Kreativ Blogger Award – Tag! You’re it!
Yay! I have been awarded a Kreativ Blogger award from Lanae of NoFroSmushingAllowed. By receiving this honor/award, I share a few random facts about myself to my readers that you may not have known already and throw in a few extras. Then I am to award this honor to another favorite blogger of mine to do the same. Kind of like a fun game of tag. So here goes:
Standard Award Questions
- Favorite song: This is always changing, but currently Beyonce’s “Party,” because I like the harmonies.
- Favorite dessert: Ciao Bella Key Lime Pie Gelato Sandwich
- Something that pisses me off: People that always focus on everything negative in their lives and complain about their plight when there are a lot of positive things going for them. If you choose to focus on the negative, you will stay in a negative space and never move forward.
- When I’m upset, I: Take a nap. Naps fix everything.
- My favorite pet: Dogs, specifically my dog, Petey.
- Black or White: Black, it’s slimming. Lol
- My biggest fear: Failure
- My best feature: My positive attitude and outlook on life. It’s a conscious choice.
- Everyday attitude: Optimism
- Perfection is: The beach, waves crashing, a cool breeze and the sun.
- Guilty Pleasure: Recently, the thrift store.
Now, for a few extras:
7 Random Facts About Me
I love Chipotle so much that they know me…and my order…and that I know that guac is extra. I have eaten there at least once a week for the past 7 years.
My dog, Petey has a non-cancerous tumor on his leg that I am trying very hard to shrink and stop the growth of. I’ve had him for 8 years and that’s my little buddy!
I’m an introvert, but not shy. Most people don’t believe me when I tell them this because I have such a huge and energetic personality.
I see stupid people. All of the time. Really…I do.
I like to crochet and it makes me feel like a little old lady some times. I’m short, I wear glasses and I curl up on the couch with a blanket and crochet away with a ball of yarn.
I have a big heart and look out for my friends. This leads to people living in my living room for periods of time.
I’m a dreamer and a big proponent of following one’s dreams. I follow mine and I encourage others to do the same to the chagrin of others and conventional wisdom.
So now that you know a few extra things about me, I’m passing on the award to the bloggers I love the most!
Elle of Cleverly Changing
Vee of Dime on a Dime
Miriam of The Growing Girl